There are multiple different user roles. Two base roles which can not be changed: Student and Buddy. Those roles are assigned during registration. If the form for buddy registration is used, user gets role Buddy. If the form for Student registration is used, user gets role Student.
This role is assigned to International Student after registration.
- Create Buddy/Pickup Request.
- Remove Buddy/Pickup Request only if the buddy/pickup request is not accepted yet.
- Edit personal details.
- See personal details of buddy.
- Browse available events for registration.
- Browse attended events.
- If set by admin, student dashboard provides feed from Facebook Page
- Browse all buddy requests, but do not see details like name or email.
- Accept buddy request up to maximum limit, if the limit is set.
After accepting buddy request, it can be removed only by Buddy Coordinator role.
- Create new event.
- Edit event.
- Delete event.
- Register students to event.
- Remove registered students from event.
- Accept buddy application.
- Deactivate Buddy.
- Remove Buddy.
- List all registered buddies.
- List all registered students.
- List Students taken by buddy.
- Remove student from a buddy.
- Assign buddy to a student.
- Set maximum number of students, buddy can take.
- Edit student's ESN card.
- Change application settings .
- Add/Edit/Remove Faculties, Study Programmes, Arrival Locations, Dormitories the users register to.